Audio Power Industries
Audio Power Industries manufactures or has manufactured the following equipment (click to expand models list):Cables
Audio Power Industries web site (July 2, 2009): Most audiophiles have heard the term "power conditioner" but many are unclear on exactly what a power conditioner is supposed to do. There are many different power conditioners on the market, but most of them do not address the full range of power problems. A full featured power conditioner should do the following:
- provide protection against potentially damaging power surges coming through the electrical line.
- clean the incoming power of EMI and RFI noise while not inducing any resonances.
- offer outlets configured exclusively for the special needs of amplifiers.
- prevent the power line distortions caused by amplifiers drawing large amounts of current.
- isolate each piece of source equipment to ensure that internally generated noise can not influence other components in the system.
- provide the power configuration best suited to each individual system component