VT-300-B, direct drive turntable

Read more on the Vector Research VT-300-B in our home audio section

Bob Ihlenfeldt2010-04-14 16:48

I would like to know where to purchase the small black belts that are used to position the stylus arm. They are roughly 2 to 2.5 inches long and are positioned on small motors in the upper left and right corners of the table.
Any info is much appreciated.

Thank you.


Exiletomars2016-12-20 03:42

I have a Marantz tt530, which from some research is the same save for branding and the name(also minor cosmetic differences), and on ebay you can do find the two small belts if looking for parts for the tt530. Hope that helped, but boy is your post old compared to when I am commenting.

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.