A-3000-I, Vintage Cerwin Vega Power Amplifiers for TV.

Read more on the Cerwin-Vega A-3000-I in our home audio section

Davidleecoles2013-04-19 09:12

Hello! here again with a great new setup any vintange CV power amp connected to a TV set will blow you mind.
I just added my a3000i to my 72 in flat screen tv and I added four folding horns one in each corner of my living room my God the sound and the bass from movies are mind blowing.
The movie Dark night almost took off my roof I had busted glasses in my kitchen and one of my ceiling fans fell out the ceiling it was just hanging by the eletric wires.I played the movie Jurassic Park and when mr X walked in on the movie my next door neighbor came over thinking we were having an earthquake the thump was chest breaking I am so happy and you can be to with the vintage Cerwin Vega audio equipment.

Advertisement

Monster Power Amplifiers Vintage Cerwin-vega2013-04-19 09:33

CERWIN-VEGA POWER AMPS FROM 1970 AND UP ROCKS WE HAVE 2 OF THE A2200 POWER AMPS HOOKED UP TO THE BLUE RAY DVD PLAYER AND WE HAVE 4 PEAVEY EARTH QUAKE VINTAGE SPEAKERS.
WE KEPT THEM AFTER S LOCAL CLUB CLOSED DOWN FOR SELLING DRUGS AND MAN YOU ARE CORRECT THE POWER AND CLEAN SOUND COMING FROM THE MOVIE TRACKS ARE BRAIN BUSTING AND EAR CRACKING HOW ABOUT STARWARS THX TRACK IN BLUE RAY WOW! YOU RALK ABOUT EXPLODING BASS IT SOUNDED LIKE WORLD WAR 2 IN MY LIVING ROOM I THINK THAT PEOPLE DO NOT UNDER STAND THE GREAT SOUND THAT THESE POWER AMPS PUT OUT.
I just have to say amazing amazing amazing WOW WOW WOW!

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.