A-3000-I, working on a home theater ?

Read more on the Cerwin-Vega A-3000-I in our home audio section

Andrew2013-03-13 06:55

I dont think i need this , im putting together a 7.2 and i think this is just overkill .
I have 500 into this and not sure if that means im stuck with it , or someone will bless it with a good home ?

Advertisement

Building A Home Theater With A Vintage Cerwin Vega Power Amplifier2013-03-21 05:48

When using a very good power amplifier in the home as a home theater we must remember that the vintage Cerwin Vega power amplifiers are built for the movie theaters. In the seventies eighties and nineties these amplifiers were used in many movie theaters around the world.
Earthquake in senceron and the Poseidon Adventure are the main reasons why these amplifiers were built.
From this laid the foundation for the night clubs and disco parties to use the Cerwin Vega amplifiers.
Live sound is what they are known for with great bass and acoustics that will make any home theater awesome.
Here is how to hook up 4 speakers to a Cerwin Vega Power Amplifier with 4 - 8ohm speajers hook up two on the left channe and two on the right channel then put to speakers in the front of the room then two in the back of the room put the TV sets output to the power amps input the you can use the remote control to control the volume most new television sets have separate bass and treble controls that the remote control will have access to turn the amp to half way on the volume pots then turn the TV on and start playing your cable or DVD's or VCR movies on your TV system through your power amp.
This will be a vantastic home system you will notice a great difference between a new audio system and the vintage audio system the vintage sound system will be stereo all around you with excellent separation highs and bass that Cerwin Vega vintage audio has mastered.

Building A Home Theater With A Vintage Cerwin Vega Power Amplifier2013-03-21 05:57

When using a very good power amplifier in the home as a home theater we must remember that the vintage Cerwin Vega power amplifiers are built for the movie theaters. In the seventies eighties and nineties these amplifiers were used in many movie theaters around the world.
Earthquake in senceron and the Poseidon Adventure are the main reasons why these amplifiers were built.
From this laid the foundation for the night clubs and disco parties to use the Cerwin Vega amplifiers.
Live sound is what they are known for with great bass and acoustics that will make any home theater awesome.
Here is how to hook up 4 speakers to a Cerwin Vega Power Amplifier with 4 - 8ohm speakers hook up two on the left channe and two on the right channel then put two speakers in the front of the room then two in the back of the room put the TV sets output to the power amps input the you can use the remote control to control the volume most new television sets have separate bass and treble controls that the remote control will have access to turn the amp to half way on the volume pots then turn the TV on and start playing your cable or DVD's or VCR movies on your TV system through your power amp.
This will be a vantastic home system you will notice a great difference between a new audio system and the vintage audio system the vintage sound system will be stereo all around you with excellent separation highs and bass that Cerwin Vega vintage audio has mastered.

Building A Home Theater With A Vintage Cerwin Vega Power Amplifier2013-03-21 06:20

I have 4-12" speakers and 4-15" speakers hooked up to my home audio system I use a Cerwin Vega A-3000i power Amplifier to power all 8 speakers and it pushes these speakers with no problem I use a preamplifier to control all my inputs on my audio system.
I have 2 turntables a DVD player a radio and a computer with cable TV all hooked up through the preamplifier which controls everything.
The pre amplifier has its own separate bass treble and midrange controls this will enhance the output sound giving more output watts per channel.
With 2 speakers in every corner totaling 4 corners in the room I am getting the nightclub scene in my living room walls that move glass that breaks and the occasional visit from the local police department makes this home audio system one hell of a system. Cerwin Vega vintage audio the masters of sound world wide greatness and the best sounding audio ever made keep Cerwin-Vega alive.

Sammy Audio2013-03-21 06:50

HERE ARE THE MODELS OF SOME OF THE VINTAGE CERWIN VEGA POWER AMPS;;;(A-200(A400(A-600(M-200(M-400
A-2200 A-1800 A-3000I A-1800I A-2200I PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEW CERWIN VEGA POWER AMPS ARE NOT WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ONLY THE VINTAGE MODELS HAVE THE CERWIN VEGA SOUND AND QUILTY PARTS NOT THE NEW MODELS.....

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.