A-8067, Replacement balance controller

Read more on the Onkyo A-8067 in our home audio section

Eric2010-01-20 18:42

Does anyone know where to find a replacement balance controller for an A-8067? It\'s a simple pot with 6 leads that solders into the pc board attached to the tone controllers.

Part numbers on the pot are 6295 8044 250 kmn.

Onkyo customer service has been very less than satisfying to deal with.



Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.