CA-854, Speakers

Read more on the Fisher CA-854 in our home audio section

Tim Sheahan2005-12-10 17:02

What watt speakers should be attached to this system? I got the system from my parents and it works. We have the CA-854 and FM-854 - but they don\'t have instructions/owner manuals to go with it.

Advertisement

Russ2005-12-12 22:34

well, the system is 550 watts total, so your speakers should be from 100-150 watts if you want to crank it up. but have at least 50 watt speakers if you want it to sound good. this is a great system. i have one of my own. the origional speakers are stv-724, 15\"woofers, 5\"mid, 4\"tweeter, 120 watts. you might not be able to find this exact model on ebay right away (someone will eventually have one, but it might take a while), but you can definitly get some fisher speakers on ebay. HINT: GET SPEAKERS WITH 8, 10, 12, 0R 15 INCH WOOFERS, AT LEAST 50 WATTS, AND MAKE SURE THE MODEL NUMBERS BEGIN WITH DS- OR STV- OR ST-. you can get these of ebay very easily.

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.