TFM-35, blown lamps

Read more on the Carver TFM-35 in our home audio section

Robert Douglas2004-02-26 22:16

I have some blown lamps on my Carver TFM-35. Do you have the specs on the lamps, or even better some replacement lamps. They\'re marked PL451 & PL452 on the PCB. Thanks, Robert


Dave Pitts2004-02-26 22:17

Replacement bulbs can be purchased through the Carver Service Center (425)335-4748 ext.222. I left a voicemail message & they returned my call within 24hrs. Bulbs for the TFM-35 are $3.48 each. It is a user serviceable part. If needed, help for this repair can be obtained from Carver Service at the number above. Very courteous customer service folks there. Dave P.

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.