Mark Gillard Turntables new topic
Termboon Dej-udom Spectral Audio topic reply
David Jacobs Quadraflex 969 specifications
Pharmd52 Optimus topic reply
Pharmd215 Optimus topic reply

15, manual needed

Read more on the Marantz 15 in our home audio section

Athanasios Charisoulis2004-02-28 04:34

Hello, I own a marantz model 15 and I want to know if there is any service manual or circuit diagram copy. If not, can you tell me please how many ìf and the working voltage of the 4 power supply capacitors? Thank you in advance, Athanasios Charisoulis

Advertisement

Marco2004-03-06 21:54

Hi, yes I have the original model 14-15 service manual, it is not for sale, but if you need a scanned file, please let me know. I\'m looking for a original owner manual can you help me? Thanks and best regards Marco

Steven Li2010-03-24 07:46

Hi, I own a Marantz 15 and I\'m in need of the service manual for repair and restoration purpose. Thks/Steven

Pasquale2010-05-10 18:19

I own a Marantz Model 15 and i need the service and owner's manual.Thanks

Pohwong2011-10-10 05:32

Hello, I also own a marantz model 15 and i want to have it's amnual and also circuit copy. Thanks.

Peter Domaradzki2012-01-31 19:17

If it's not too much to ask could I get a scanned copy of the Marantz Model 15 power amp? I have one side that has completely failed and need to get it repaired. I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,
Peter

Peter Domaradzki2012-01-31 19:45

If it's not too much to ask could I get a scanned copy of the Marantz Model 15 power amp? I have one side that has completely failed and need to get it repaired. I would really appreciate your help with this.

Thanks,
Peter

Le Foyer Jean-pierre2012-05-08 20:21

I will be pleased if you could send a copy to me of your Marantz model 14/15 service manual.
It could help me to change the most critical components ie electrochemical capacitors of the set of two model amps that i am going to restart after several years of silence !
Thank you very much.
JP LF

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.