3, Model 3 Placement with respect with side walls

Read more on the Acoustat 3 in our home audio section

Richard2010-12-03 19:22

Dear Andy. I have a question regarding the placement of Model 3 with respect with the side walls. I have a long listening room of 34 feet but having only 11 feet large. My actual Acoustat Model 2 are placed at about 14 inches of each side walls and 3 feet from the rear wall, emitting on the long axis. The actual results are very good (listing position is at about 14 feet from speakers). I am considering an upgrade to model 3 and it means that they would be at only 10 inches of each side walls (I have a HDTV in between). I would really appreciate to have your advice regarding the performances of the model 3 in such a configuration i.e.: would it be at least, as good as my actual setup? (NB: The ampl. I have is a NAK PA7 MK2)

Just a word to let you know that I really appreciate your work and contribution on this site. It is wonderful for Acoustat lovers like us. I very often read your comments and technical notes. Thank you for being here.

Advertisement

Richard2012-01-31 18:45

Dear all, does anyone know if M. Andy Szabo is still active on this forum?

Many thanks...Richard.

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.