2-SW-1, information on electronics neded

Read more on the Beveridge 2-SW-1 in our home audio section

Fabio Gasparri2004-02-23 22:22

I\'m the proud owner of a System 2 sw-1 (#660 ?) bought in Bari (south of Italy) maybe 1978 or 1979. I really think that nothing ”sounds” like these speakers.

I was the happiest audiophile until I was able to taste the fantastic sound of this speakers... But unfortunately dust & time are bad companions for electronic device, you know well. Few years ago I replaced the original tubes with other ones, but since then things are no longer the same....

Now I need an help from you: I found in Italy someone really able to handle the circuits of my System 2 ( http://www.audionautes.com) so they can be full tested and some electronic component maybe replaced (vacuum tubes, crossover ? solid state amp?).

This guy at Audionates needs the original brand # of the tubes and every, every available information about the electric circuits. Can you find this document for me? I have no answer from Beveridge.

The most important thing and to have my System 2 running again as when it was ”young”!! Many many thanks and my best regards, Fabio Gasparri

Advertisement

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.