Tony Galloway RDL Acoustics new topic
Roy A. Esposito Acoustat topic reply
Mike Luxman MQ-80 specifications

1 plus 1, Various, refurbishing service

Read more on the Acoustat 1 plus 1 in our home audio section

Manuel T Hernandez2004-02-23 22:21

Where can I go to get my model One and model One + One repaired. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Thanks, Manuel T Hernandez.

Advertisement

Andy Szabo2004-02-23 22:21

I am not aware of any services in your area that specifically cater to Acoustat repair. This is not to say that there is nothing available. Check around at some of the local high-end audio shops, and inquire about their willingness and/or ability to service electrostatic loudspeakers.

Of possibly greater concern than finding a qualified technician, is finding replacement parts. Some of the parts are commonly available, but custom parts like transformers are not available new.

You didn\'t describe what is wrong with the speakers. It may be possible for me to help you through this website if you describe you difficulties. Even if you are not performing the repair yourself, I may be able to provide some guidance to your technician.

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.