Oliver Acoustic Research AR-94 specifications
Daniel Azziorri RCA new topic
Roy A. Esposito Acoustat topic reply
Joe Kasperowski Acoustat topic reply
Ed Optimus topic reply

TK-20, Value estimate

Read more on the Signet TK-20 in our home audio section

James Denton2004-02-26 11:42

I have a set of Signet TK20 headphones that I purchased in late 1984 or early 1985 along with a Sony TC-D5M for portable recording. They are still in excellent working condition and I am thinking of selling them but I can find no information on this particular Signet model. Do you have any idea what these might be worth?

Advertisement

Richard Brown2004-02-26 11:42

I bought a pair like what you describle from Harvey Electronics in New York City about that time but I wouldn\'t want to venture a price as I am not sure if they were the same or not. You might try contacting Harvey\'s which is still very much in business. I would be interested in buying them if you get any clear idea on a price. The ones I had gave out some time ago but they were the best I ever had. Good luck. Richard Brown

Greg2015-06-22 02:25

I am interested in the Signet TK20 headphones. Are they any good ? How much do you think they are worth in US Dollars ?

Thanks,
Greg Gibney

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.