Oliver Acoustic Research AR-94 specifications
Daniel Azziorri RCA new topic
Roy A. Esposito Acoustat topic reply
Joe Kasperowski Acoustat topic reply
Ed Optimus topic reply

ATH-7, Headphone drivers for sale

Read more on the Audio Technica ATH-7 in our home audio section

Tony Furtado2008-10-22 19:43

I have a pair of new never used pair of headphone drivers for the ATH-7s. If anyone is interested in buying them please contact me. Thanks Tony

Advertisement

Dawid29132011-05-29 10:59

Hi, I know that it's a long time but maybe by accident you still have the pair of drivers for ATH7?

Tony2011-05-29 17:11

Hi, funny enough i still have them, as well as my ATH7s.

Tony

David2011-06-02 23:35

I'm really surprised but that's great. Do you still want to sold them?

David

Tony2011-06-03 00:46

Hi David, sure, make me an offer. Do you just want the drivers, or also the Headphones and transformer box?

Tony

David2011-06-03 01:42

Honestly, I bought recently a pair of ATH7 in a great visual condition nevertheless I have a problem with the left driver. I've checked everything and I suspect that the left one is a little bit discharged so I'm looking for a spare parts. What's the condition of your headphones, especially drivers? I don't know how long have you got your ATH7? May you send me couple of photos on dawid2913@gmail.com? Thanks a lot.

David

Tony2011-06-03 02:09

Hi David, I haven't used my ATH7s for years now. Last time I listenned to them they worked. Sounds to me that you only need to replace your drivers. I would not recommend changing just one side. The pair of drivers that I have, have never been used. They are as I got them from the distributor a long time ago. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I could not tell you any more on thier condition other then that. I don't know if they degrade with time even if not in use or installed in headphones. I'm not at home at the moment, but I can send photos to you when I get back.
Let me know what you know.

Tony

David2011-06-03 03:03

Hmm, it a little bit going to complicate a whole case. So as I understand, you've got full kit of ATH7 and moreover a pair of brand new drivers which were not installed in earcups? I think you're right, better option is to replace both of the drivers. Electret driver, as I know, are sensible to strong direct sunlight, high level of moisture and temperature. Keeping driver away to this kind of hazard give a chance they are in a good condition.

When I may have a chance to get from you couple of photos, especially drivers? I'm sorry but I have to be sure that this is a real offer before I take a chance :) I guess I should ask first where you from?

David

Tony2011-06-03 05:34

Hi David, I live in British Columbia Canada. I can send you photos on Sunday. The drivers have always been stored in a dark dry area, so, they should be fine that way.

look for pics on Sunday or before.

Cheers

Tony

Dawid29132011-06-03 23:52

Hello, of course. By the way I live in Poland.

Greetings
David

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.