90-IS, Mirage 90-IS speakers and 290is

Read more on the Mirage 90-IS in our home audio section

Perry Fowler2015-10-10 01:05

Mirage speakers these 1990's ones are very clean real quality hi-end sound. the first time I ever heard mirage was in a big hasting's Music store , no they didn't sell them but when you walked in their was always loud & clear extra hi quality sound of music playing no matter where you was in the huge store the sound was so good you just couldn't believe it. I was always looking for the speakers that could put-out that kind of hi-quality sound. Trust me I have always owned top end stuff, then one day I ask the manager what & where are your fantastic speakers he said follow me , in the front 1/4 of the about 80'x120' mega store he showed me one speaker tucked under a big cd display case it was a mirage 290is speaker he pointed clear over to the other side & up about 12' on the side wall was 1-mirage 90is speaker then he took me back over 100' to the rear of the store & their was 1-290is on the opposite side & 1- 90is on the opposite wall one of each on each side of the huge store blasting crystal clear real live performance sound. this was in the years of 1999'-to-2004' or 5 before this Mega-store closed it's doors that time I already had 40+ years of experience with buy sell trade speakers always having really good stuff, the sound I experienced in that store planted an everlasting memory in me but I never had the internet & no one around where I live sold Mirage speakers at that time. now I am awaiting my first pair of 90is to be here Tuesday 10-13-2015'I found a-clean mint pair I already have hi-end Denon, Definitive Technology,Bose 301,Infinity stuff now in my little sound-proof man-cave but I can hardly wait to hang these Mirage 90is speakers on my Denon B-chanel. I cant really find very much detailed honest reviews on this model of Mirage speaker's so after I get them all adjusted and set-in I plan on writing my honest detailed review of this marvel of a set of speakers until then have a great day. mr Avox

Advertisement

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.