8220, Info for speakers

Read more on the Gollehon Industries 8220 in our home audio section

Julie2005-08-01 19:42

Where are they from-how can I get ANY information on them? I have searched the entire net and have found absolutely nothing. We found a set at a yard sale and would be interested if we could get some specs. Thank you anyone who could help- They say Black Jack on the front/

Advertisement

Julie2005-08-01 19:42

Hi Julie, I have a pair of Gollehon 8220\'s. The cabinets have a plate with the following specs on them. Full Range 5 speaker 3-way system 100 Watts RMS Dispersion 100(degree sign) horizontal 55 (degree sign) vertical 8 ohms impedance Shelving control (rotating knob on the back of the cabinet) attentuates high frequencies to compensate room acoustics and control feedback. MR-90 Midrange Section included that must be used to achieve the specified rating and sound pressure level. Crossover switch with two settings: 2000HZ for higher output for noisy environment such as night clubs. 5000HZ for true flat response for professional playback monitorings. Hope this helps.

Post a reply

Your name will appear on the website next to your contribution. Your email address will only be used to contact you if something is wrong with your contribution. It will not be shared with others.